When I started this project I went and drafted most of the metal old SM armor mark minis I had to help pad up the numbers of the units. These are about half of them:
The paint quality is a bit rougher, and the reasons are threefold: firstly, I did those in two painting sessions, and I had to stop the second one midway to run with my father to the hospital (it ended up being nothing serious, but we got a fright). Secondly, turns out I seem to have lost a lot of the training to paint metal minis, which are rougher than plastic, and it shows. And thirdly... well, I didn't want to spend too much time with these guys, truth be told ^_^. Even so, I think they look the part and they will do the job of padding numbers well enough.