mardi 7 février 2017

A-listers

I'm trying to ration myself into monthly treats. So February is character month! On the plus side, I can now run a full Masque, even though I'm still light on the jetbike side. So on to pictures.

Death Jesters:

The Sinister Minister, the Contrarian Cadaver and the Funeral Page.


Shadowseers:

The Didaskalion Chorus: A Parte, Exeunt Stage Right and Pursued by a Bear.

The Solitaire I was dreading (ten Internet points if you get the pun on his name and an 80s musical):

The Slave Prophet


And as a preview, the heads of my two allied detachments:

Askar Ildalli, Archon of the Last Intermission Kabal

Audys the Swift, Farseer of the lost Faranwë Craftworld.

2 commentaires:

  1. c'est fort beau tout ca:).
    avec ce qui se prepare pour la prochaine edition ca fera une belle armee aeldari

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci! Je ne pense pas que je vais les jouer en Ynnari, pour tout un tas de raisons: je n'aurais pas le droit d'utiliser un Avatar, il me faudrait des Vengeurs, des Reavers Dark Eldar, des Wyches, tout un tas de trucs que je n'ai pas envie de me payer. Et les personnages spéciaux Ynnari ne m'emballent pas plus que ça. Mais les règles de Battle Brothers sont bien suffisantes pour m'amuser :)

    RépondreSupprimer