jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Send in the clowns

I finally borrowed Agnès's camera for a decent picture of the Masque of Joyful Lament, part 1. Yes, at the back is an avatar, painted by our own Manu about twenty years back if I remember correctly. One day, when the Masque is fully assembled and I can develop allied formations, I'll set up a barebones Craftworld CAD to use the Avatar (and have objective secured), and possibly a Dark Eldar CAD to have Raiders (because they're gorgeous and can carry ten harlies at a time). But for now, I'm waiting for my second set of murderclowns, somewhere in the mail...

Happy holidays!

2 commentaires:

  1. rooooooh "mon" avatar!!!! ( snif snif émotions).
    Belle photo de groupe. Ton re-soclage fait honneur à l'avatar.
    Et Felicitations !!Puisque tu es le dernier a rentrer dans le CDA et le premier à le terminer.
    Et avec une classe certaine en plus.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh non c'est pas terminé! Selon mon calcul j'en ai encore pour 5 mois (et je ne sais pas combien d'euros)

    RépondreSupprimer